Meetings of the Advisory Group.
- Regular and Special Meetings. The Advisory Group will ordinarily hold 6 telephonic meetings per year, each when and as called by the Chair of the End-User Advisory Committee. In addition, there may be face-to-face meetings co-located with industry events of interest.
- Notice of Meetings. Notice of the time and location (or access number, as appropriate) of all meetings shall be given to each Advisor at least (7) days prior to such meeting.
- Leadership and Participation at Meetings. The Chair or an individual delegated by the Chair shall preside at each meeting of the Advisory Group.
- Agenda. The agenda for all meetings of the Advisory Group shall be as determined by the Chair, however, the agenda for each meeting shall provide time for any Advisor to raise any topic or matter of concern within the mission and responsibilities of the Advisory Group.
- Minutes. The Advisory Group shall cause minutes to be kept at all meetings of the Advisory Group, which minutes will be posted publically within a reasonable time after each such meeting.
- Attendance. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Charter, the Chair or the Consortium governing board chair shall have the right to remove an Advisor from the Advisory Group if he or she fails to attend two (2) out of any three (3) consecutive in person and/or telephonic meetings of the Advisory Group.
- All minutes shall be published on the Project Wiki or another public venue.
If you would like to be notified of the coming launch and are interested in participating, please subscribe to the EUAC mailing list.